These wonderful 2/3 bedroom terraced houses are located in Daya Vieja, just 10 minutes from the best beaches of the Costa Blanca, and belong to a luxury residential complex consisting of 8 independent homes.
Each house is composed of a ground floor is a large open concept living room-kitchen, two bedrooms and two bathrooms one with dressing room and bathroom on-suite and views of the garden and private pool.
The first floor is a spectacular solarium with beautiful views that together with our qualities and its location make the ideal place to spend your holidays or live all year.
These houses have the possibility of a third bedroom and bathroom.
All villas have a high quality, top specification finish and are constructed using first class materials which will achieve an Energy pass certificate type B+.
Prices start from 209,900 for a 2 bedroom house and 236,300 for 3 bedroom.
These stunning villas will all have:
- Thermal and acoustic insulation in accordance with the new legislation.
- Solar energy to heat up the water
- PVC windows with Climalit Style double glazing.
- Air conditioning
- Bathrooms with porcelain toilet and sink, cupboard with mirror and glazed shower screen
- Lined built in wardrobes with sliding doors.
- Furnished kitchen with quartz silestone compac worktop
- Electric hob, refrigerator, washing machine, built-in oven, built-in microwave oven, and decorative extractor hood.
- Tiled garden
- Reinforced entrance door
- Private off road parking
- Private pool.
The residence is located in a quiet municipality of Daya Vieja (Alicante), only 8 minutes away from some of the best, blue flag beaches on the Costa Blanca.
In the area there are extensive sport and leisure opportunities, hotels, commercial centres, restaurants, two aqua parks, three golf courses, horse riding, tennis courts, water sports, etc .
The area is also served by all the services you would need including doctor's, pharmacy, shops, restaurants. The residence is also very close to larger villages and towns such as Almoradí and Guardamar del Segura.
Viewing is highly recommended